Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Very happy to join this forum ! I live in Paris and I have a 1999 Disco II V8 which was 1st sold in Maryland, then cross the ocean to Swiss and finally is in France. This V8 4.0L is exactly the model I wanted to, which is very rare in my country where there are more 4.6L... Not many problem, sometimes strange things happen, but it keeps on running at 125000 miles.
:wink

·
Registered
188 Posts
sometimes strange things happen
Welcome from the other side of the pond. Enjoyed my time in Paris and surrounding area when working at CDG for several months. Don't recall seeing many vehicles of that size in 1999. D2s are fine machines and do like to act up occasionally. Enjoy and good luck.

If you do your own work there are manuals available to download f not done so already.
You can go here:
land rover service factory manual RAVE download land rover resource, service manual, workshop factory manual, download, rave, vehicles including discovery, series, defender, range rover, freelander, LR3, Handbooks, Catalog, Catalogue, Land Rover Inte
Save the zip file from link that looks like this:
Land Rover Rave Service Manual large file warning 590MB
Takes awhile to download. PDF "rave-lr" is in there and probably all you need. Save/Move on your drive where your other manuals reside. Open up, go to your vehicle type and you should be able to find the manuals you may desire.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.