Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hitch mount for Hi-Lift Jacks. Hand made in the USA by the kitchen crew. Great way to mount the jack, keeps the 30+lbs jack off the roof making for a lower center of gravity and easier access. Jack is mounted with two 10mm Allen bolts, which will (hopefully) help deter theft. A lock is always recommended though.
I have had my jack mounted this way and secured with a locking hitch pin for a few months. Departure angle is slightly reduced but it isn't a problem. I have a stock suspension and a Greg Davis Bumper, I haven't hit it on any rocks, stumps or knees.
It comes with bolts, washers and nuts. It is painted black. Price is $40 shipped, local pickup can be arranged in Southern California if needed. Paypal, cash, checks, money orders, trade, and gold are accepted.
Check out the pictures let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

- Keanan

Attachments

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
If this were posted in the general section I'd offer honest feedback.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you have them available to ship immediately?

I just ordered one from Roc Dog Fab minutes ago, so let me see if I can cancel it.

Thanks,

Todd

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hitch mount for Hi-Lift Jacks. Hand made in the USA by the kitchen crew. Great way to mount the jack, keeps the 30+lbs jack off the roof making for a lower center of gravity and easier access. Jack is mounted with two 10mm Allen bolts, which will (hopefully) help deter theft. A lock is always recommended though.
I have had my jack mounted this way and secured with a locking hitch pin for a few months. Departure angle is slightly reduced but it isn't a problem. I have a stock suspension and a Greg Davis Bumper, I haven't hit it on any rocks, stumps or knees.
It comes with bolts, washers and nuts. It is painted black. Price is $40 shipped, local pickup can be arranged in Southern California if needed. Paypal, cash, checks, money orders, trade, and gold are accepted.
Check out the pictures let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

- Keanan
Are these still for sale?
rklanecky

1 - 4 of 4 Posts