Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a quick hi to everyone.. looking to buy a RR in a couple of months so here for advice, do's and dont's, things to look out for etc. Hoping to buy a 4.6HSE (not sure what model it is) roughly a N - S reg, in black or dark blue.
So like i said any help would be greatly appreciated
glen

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
What do you plan to do with the truck?
Mike J.

·
Registered
317 Posts
glenbat,
Check out www.rangerovers.net for a lot of writeups on maintenance, owners stories etc.

Bogatyr

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
disco mike...
i'll be honest with you (probably get shot by you lot though) just want it for everyday driving, no off roading just as a luxury motor, fed up of BMWs and Lexus etc. Love the shape, loads of car for the money and easy to make that little bit unique.
cheers glen

just noticed you guys are from across the pond.. I intend to 'Pimp my Ride' i huess you know what that means!

·
Registered
317 Posts
glenbat,
Ah, I've heard the term...but don't watch enough TV to get the full take. I assume it means putting ludicrous sized rims on the vehicle, chrome everywhere and lowering it as low as you can. Additionally, I would expect nothing less than 3000w of stereo power, DVD for each passenger as well as a gameboy or two...
Well, what do I know, I don't even have a radio in my truck. :wave:
Wow, you're fed up with Lexus? I can see being fed up with BMW, but Lexus seems to make a pretty solid product. In any case, be prepared for a lot more maintenance than you're used to with a Lexus...it is good that Rovers are cheaper over in Merry Olde, here even a 10 year old Range Rover costs about $9k USD...eek.

Bogatyr

1 - 5 of 5 Posts