I used to have seased calipers on all four corners 6mpg in winter and short runsRefilled with petrol (high octane 91) for the 2nd time. only got 8.6 mpg after all of the changes.
1. Replaced plugs and wires (used special contact lube)
2. Reset computer warning light ( it has not come back on in 186 mi.)
3. All driving is in town so we are using 3rd range on the transmission.
4. Using slow starts from stop lights and drive very conservative.
5. Using only 91 octane fuel.
6. Have ordered 44k fuel additive ( have not used it yet, as it has not arrived)
What else can I do to increase the MPG? It use to get 14/16 MPG when new.