Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

· Banned
Joined
·
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have purchased a blackout from me, if you would, please post up pics. Thanks! Here are my two.
:D
 

· Member
Joined
·
2,687 Posts
hotbigbtymama said:
For the technical newbie over here tell me something- what is the appeal to the hood blackout? Is it a glare thing, or a style thing?
The real purpose of it is to reduce the glare from roof-rack mounted lights. But it's becoming more of a *bling* ;) item now
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,506 Posts
Here are mine:

with rack, lights and dirt


w/o rack, lights and dirt


Do you think I should put a blackout on this one?
 

· Super Moderator
Joined
·
743 Posts
Ah, free marketing!
 

· Banned
Joined
·
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lookin good guys. Keep em rollin. We just got put into Rovers North's catalog and will soon be in Atlantic British's as well some local dealers and 4 wheel performace centers. Our next release is the Discovery Side Trim kit and the "TReK" style side package, like the one attached. Hooray!

So far to date, I have sold 93 kits with a 98% success rate. The other 2% were FedEx handlers crushing our packages, but we immediately replaced those ktis free of charge. Thanks guys for your support. Keep em comin.

Nice Pics! John, I love that D1 :drink1: Didi you get your "4x4AG" decals I sent ya?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,506 Posts
Yes I did Chris, haven't had the chance to install them (raining all week). I'll probably give you a call next week, I have a few things I need to order from you.

Thanks!
 

· Banned
Joined
·
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
John C said:
Yes I did Chris, haven't had the chance to install them (raining all week). I'll probably give you a call next week, I have a few things I need to order from you.

Thanks!
Excellent. Let me know. I will be back in the office on Tuesday, July 5th.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
528 Posts
serg, those are friggin' sweet. I want one for my 95 disco so bad, how much for the disco I blackout kit + shipping to NC?
 

· Banned
Joined
·
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
appstatedisco said:
serg, those are friggin' sweet. I want one for my 95 disco so bad, how much for the disco I blackout kit + shipping to NC?
$59.99 plus $10.50 shipping. I do have the D1 kits in stock. I take paypal and USPS or Western Union money orders.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
528 Posts
rock on. i'll ask my mom if it's cool to throw some cash your way via paypal. i'll let you know later tonight.
 

· Banned
Joined
·
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
appstatedisco said:
rock on. i'll ask my mom if it's cool to throw some cash your way via paypal. i'll let you know later tonight.
Good deal, just let me know. My paypal address is [email protected] and your total will be $70.49 should you decide to.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
Black out?

Chris Hyde said:
Lookin good guys. Keep em rollin. We just got put into Rovers North's catalog and will soon be in Atlantic British's as well some local dealers and 4 wheel performace centers. Our next release is the Discovery Side Trim kit and the "TReK" style side package, like the one attached. Hooray!

So far to date, I have sold 93 kits with a 98% success rate. The other 2% were FedEx handlers crushing our packages, but we immediately replaced those ktis free of charge. Thanks guys for your support. Keep em comin.

Nice Pics! John, I love that D1 :drink1: Didi you get your "4x4AG" decals I sent ya?
isnt the main focus in the blacked out hoods to get rid of glare? in this pic it looks like theres glare! :dunno:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
528 Posts
john c, what kind of bumper do you have on there? ARB?
 
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top