Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a place that makes racing stripe decals for discos that go on the raised section of the hood and on to the roof? The kind of stripes on this chevelle, two large stripes with a narrow outline. Any help would be great. Painting stripes would be too much and then I would be stuck if I didn't want them anymore.

Attachments

· '03 Disco SE
573 Posts
The only "direct fit" option is the hood blackout decal:

The Rockit West Store

3M black matte vinyl. Its designed the reduce glare from sunlight and roof lights. I've been in a D2 with one and it looked pretty neat.

I haven't seen any racing stripes personally, and I'm not sure they'd look terribly well placed on a D2, but if you insist your best bet will be to go custom, and either cut them yourself from a roll of vinyl or have a vinyl wrap shop do the work for you.

Also keep in mind that if you leave them on too long the odds of you pulling them up without damage to the paint are pretty low, so make sure its what you want.

· Registered
455 Posts
how about using plast-dip stuff?

· Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do the glare stickers have holes for the washer jets? I'll probably just go with one of those?

Mike Russell
Age 18
2003 discovery se
Lover of Rovers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.