Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2004 DII
I need to replace the incoming small tubing/hose on the right side of this along with the hose on the right side. Not sure the name of the round cylinder silver part in the picture that the two connect to. Can someone tell me the part name so I can try to locate replacements. Small hose goes in on the left and larger comes out on right.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!



1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.