·
Registered
707 Posts
I love that video Makes me lust for a series on tractor tires

·
Magicly Delicious
1,030 Posts
Roverhound said:
Great video! I couldn't help but laugh when that truck was sinking in the water and rolled!
its even funnier when you realize that theres a passenger. :D

·
Registered
490 Posts
Yeah... that psgr came out of no where. I was wondering if he was going to pull off a miracle and come through but the hand came out the window and then the head followed.... Then a psgr popped up like a cork!

·
Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,942 Posts
Just saw the vid...The car/truck like thing (the cruck), that was ashame that it fully submerged! I wonder is that thing would ever start up again. Cool stuff!

·
Registered
146 Posts
What about this

Thats a V8 with open air cleaner and it never stopped

Adam:beer:

·
Registered
302 Posts
RageRover said:
Just saw the vid...The car/truck like thing (the cruck), that was ashame that it fully submerged! I wonder is that thing would ever start up again. Cool stuff!
Man, nvm start, did you see the laptop and other nav stuff that also got submerged? Ouch.

Awesome vid, but the music sucked. Some Disturbed, Godsmack, or AC/DC would have kicked ass. And that landy was badass:buttrock:

·
Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,942 Posts
DiscoTex said:
Man, nvm start, did you see the laptop and other nav stuff that also got submerged? Ouch.

Awesome vid, but the music sucked. Some Disturbed, Godsmack, or AC/DC would have kicked ass. And that landy was badass:buttrock:
Yeah I saw all the expensive stuff that "went down with the ship." And hell yeah it would've sounded better with some AC/DC or with some Godsmack. Good suggestion for a vid I'm trying to make.:D :buttrock:

·
Registered
302 Posts
MikeJ said:
Not too shabby for a bone stock Disco, not mine I just took the pic.
holy shat... :eek: I get weary when it's to the top of the wheels and the idle gets rough (haven't figured it out. I think my Landy's allergic to water), but that? I would have outright peed myself.

Wow... that's hell of a way to go fishing... just stick your arm out, and BAM!! Dinner.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.