Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Forward!
2,319 Posts
I used to go three or four times a week.... but then someone rained on my parade and I ruined a tire. I am taking this time off to catch up on some much needed maintainance on my truck. I have a couple more minor issues to square away, then it's back to the trails for me.

What about you?

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
I go at least once a month..Min.... I try to go as often as possible!!

· Registered
1,741 Posts
Felix, have we met?
I'm meeting a friend at the Sheetz at 9:00 tommorrow. If your not doing anything why don't you come out?
Right now it looks like we only have 2 trucks going. Me and a Heep.

· Registered
908 Posts
only once since i bought the DII 2 months ago and still have the will to go wheelin. poor ol' me busy with papers and assign. would've gone 2 every month if i had any trail close by.

· Wheeler
1,837 Posts
Every weekend,,,until winter hits the high country. Then it's quits 'till thaw. Learned my lesson the hard way and after two sphincter-whistling experiences have finally had enough of winter wheelin'.

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
SCSL said:
Every weekend,,,until winter hits the high country. Then it's quits 'till thaw. Learned my lesson the hard way and after two sphincter-whistling experiences have finally had enough of winter wheelin'.

Bummer I was gonna ask if you wanted to winter wheel...Nothing hard, but I do enjoy the snow!!!

2,687 Posts
As much as I can.. at least once a month, sometimes 2 times a week.. It's hard around here to wheel a lot.. the offroad parks are at least 2-3 hours away, and everything else is illegal, and deep mud.

Same as SCSL, I'm not a huge one for winter wheeling.. so this winter i'll clean the truck up (get some of the mud out from inside of it!), and add some mods.. maybe 1 or 2 trips.

· Registered
492 Posts
Almost every weekend now the winter is here (cool 22°C this morning, must look out my fleece jacket :D )

Gor a bit of a campout and braai with some S. African club members on the 8th Dec and a drive on the 9th which should be fun, yer all invited, bring your own Landy :drink1: :beer:

· Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
rmuller said:
Same as SCSL, I'm not a huge one for winter wheeling
This is one reason I love AZ, you can wheel all year long down here. The only problem is that 60 degrees is frigid for most pheonix folk. if it drops to 50, forget it with most people. But I will fight the freezing 50 degree weather ot go wheeling. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.