Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· wjsj69
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow enthusiasts! I just came across these speedy-bleeders and wanted to share since I've been doing it the hard way for so long and maybe you have too. They have a check ball valve inside, so all you have to do is install these bleeders, crack them one at a time, attach a hose and a catch-can, fill your reservoir, pump your pedal, fill your reservoir again, repeat for each wheel, and your done! You could have someone watch for air bubbles, but I just did a full reservoir for each wheel and that seemed to be enough to purge the old fluid and all air out. See the pics of the packaging if you're interested; got mine from the auction site since the metric size isn't in stock around here.
:grin

Attachments

· wjsj69
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, at least I got one easy bleed out of 'em. Thanks for the heads-up. I guess I'll smear some grease around them for a little protection and get the stainless ones next time..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.