Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Forward!
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spent quite a bit of time vacationing, relaxing, and exploring your great country. Specifically the province of Ontario(also addicted to Montreal). My question is this, does anyone know of any offroad trails that go north to the Hudson Bay maybe in Ontario or Quebec? I have specifically spent alot of time north of Lake Superior, but have not ventured north of Armstrong by Wabakimi prov. park. Not much into offroading at that time so I didn't pay alot of attention to any trails, but the maps look like the roads just end as you go north. Anyone know of any great trails in northern Ontario or Quebec?

Thanks
Blake:drink1:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Badger1 said:
I have spent quite a bit of time vacationing, relaxing, and exploring your great country. Specifically the province of Ontario(also addicted to Montreal). My question is this, does anyone know of any offroad trails that go north to the Hudson Bay maybe in Ontario or Quebec? I have specifically spent alot of time north of Lake Superior, but have not ventured north of Armstrong by Wabakimi prov. park. Not much into offroading at that time so I didn't pay alot of attention to any trails, but the maps look like the roads just end as you go north. Anyone know of any great trails in northern Ontario or Quebec?

Thanks
Blake:drink1:
Land Rover Adventure Assiciation is doing a trip up the quebec side of James bay, forget how far up but it will be close to Hudson's bay (same body of water). Forget their website address but if you google them you should find them.

·
Forward!
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pickuprover said:
Land Rover Adventure Assiciation is doing a trip up the quebec side of James bay, forget how far up but it will be close to Hudson's bay (same body of water). Forget their website address but if you google them you should find them.

Hey thanks for the response, I'll check it out.

·
Forward!
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.