Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've already been on the Range Rover forum for a bit, so you could say this is a formality to clear the notification at the top of my page.

Matte Black on black, I bought it for dirt-and I mean dirty dirt-cheap from a friend of the family. When something broke, he homerigged it. Hotwired the security system, AC compressor, and a slew of other stuff but that's what gives this bad boy character.

P38s are fascinatingly misunderstood creatures. I absolutely love mine and plan on buying a newer, classier one.

Sure, the L322 that came after certainly is superior in luxury and the classic has a larger offroad culture but come on... 2 solid axles, air ride and more luxury amenities than its predecessor. Plus an overall uniqueness due to the fact nobody wants one:grin
My plans for this rig are YUGE. Finally getting a big boy job granted me the ability to turn this into an overland limousine.
Am I crazy? Definitely.

More to come in the following months.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Welcome to the circus. All it takes is time, patience, will, and a bunch of money. At some point, you'll start to consciously believe that the truck as somehow acquired the ability to hate you. Keep swinging and keep spending and you can win.

·
Stefan Smith
35 Posts
Sure, the L322 that came after certainly is superior in luxury and the classic has a larger offroad culture but come on... 2 solid axles, air ride and more luxury amenities than its predecessor. Plus an overall uniqueness due to the fact nobody wants one:grin
My plans for this rig are YUGE. Finally getting a big boy job granted me the ability to turn this into an overland limousine.
Am I crazy? Definitely.

More to come in the following months.
Well, good to hear this one. Can't wait to hear the updates about this :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.