Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
JesusIsLord
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up the '99 Discovery tonight around 9:30pm.

Here's a shot in the dark (no pun intended) and rain. I'll have more pics posted when I get some daylight and dry weather. It's been raining here since last Friday...should make for some good muddin'! :buttrock:

I do have one question. Does the front end always pop when you turn tight? Curious noise I didn't notice before. I remember the full size Cherokees doing the same thing... Let me know if anyone else experiences this. Thanks!

BTW, I think this is the nicest rig I've ever owned...Ha!

·
2,986 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase!

It shouldn't normally pop, is it stock, or does it have oversize tires? May be a shock mount loose or something similar, i'd go under it and check the bolts see if they are all tight.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Congrats on the buy. Can't wait to see some pics of it in the day. All the rain will leave those back roads pretty muddy. Take pics when you go!!

·
JesusIsLord
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ibjettin said:
I had that probelm with our 97' it ended up being a lose bolt in the front end. It is located on the passenger side.
Thanks Ibjettin, I'll check that out this afternoon :>) That is if the rain doesn't prevent me. Man, I need to clean out my garage now... :cool:

·
Registered
216 Posts
:drink1: love the color and all

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.