Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before Roverx or anyone else say's..Look in your pants..... I need to see what a good 2" lift looks like.
I have yet to see a good pic of what a Disco on a 2" lift with MT's or agressive AT's look like.
Can someone please post some pics with what meats and suspension they have so I can get the ball rolling over here in GB?
Thank's guy's!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Don't the 2" Rovertym springs lift more than 2" though?

1995 DI with exactly 2" of lift

·
Registered
590 Posts
Muddy Oval said:
Don't the 2" Rovertym springs lift more than 2" though?

1995 DI with exactly 2" of lift

Look at Keptins Disco.
I believe he has a new 2 inch lift, and he has tons of pics.
I want my Disco to look yest like hees.. :beer: :beer:

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
ive got a billion pics....but 3" OME lift...

...getting Bilstein 7100's this winter, and tom woods shafts....then perhaps going 3" RTE springs come summer (netted 4" ??..used to be)

here is 3" on my DII with 265/75-16s....though im not sure that helps....perhaps you could imagine it with 1" less (or i could photoshop it :D)

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Roverhound said:
2" Rovertym springs.
Great truck!!! I wonder if Rovertym will be too tall for me as I'm puting on a patriot roof rack that is pretty tall as well. Your rig looks sweet! :buttrock: T :rolleyes: hanx for the pic....giving me ideas.........expensive ideas :eek:

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
johnh1995 said:
Mine sits on RTE 2 in. hd springs. Ended up just a little under 3 in.. Tires are 245/75/16 Pro-Comp a/t's.
Thats lookin' way good!!!!! The more I see lifts at the better part of 2 inches/3 I wonder id three is too tall after all? Probobly. I like the looks of it though! Make those under rig works alot easier :buttrock: .
Welcome to the forum........nice truck!!!!!!! :drink1:

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hailsharky said:
Look at Keptins Disco.
I believe he has a new 2 inch lift, and he has tons of pics.
I want my Disco to look yest like hees.. :beer: :beer:
I must agree........keptins rig is pretty sweet!!! Yours is pretty sharp as well. I think it looks well put together!!!!!! NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drink1:

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Series 3 guy said:
Yo Funrover...........I love your Rangie!!!!!!!!! :buttrock: :buttrock: :clap: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Thanks.....If you're ever in the states I let you wheel it!!!!..You have a great rover as well! :D :clap:

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
FrankyRizzo said:
Here is mine with 265 75 R16 BFG AT's and a two inch lift.
Once again......another great truck!!!!!!!!!
Well I am definaely sold on BFG Mud terrains!!!! Am also sold on a 2 inch lift now that I have seen so many great trucks! I am looking at a Scorpion 2 inch lift and believe height wise its the same as OME.

Thank you for all the great pictures I have alot to think about in the next few weeks! :drink1:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Obvious question: of all the people that have posted pics of their D1s, have y'all had vibe problems yet?

And those with OMEs: MD, or HD?

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
DiscoTex said:
And those with OMEs: MD, or HD?
Just my 2cents here, if you do go with OME, only get HD....I suggest getting the higher rate (ie. stiffer) springs of any brand you buy.....you will regret going with light springs because they will sag down if you ever plan on putting on an HD bumper or carrying much in the back/on top.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.