Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put ibjettins Disco II on the home page.. I am going to try and change the home page pic on a regular basis... try... :eek:

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You shall all have your turn.. my goal is to change it every 2 weeks or so.. we'll see if I can do it.. hee hee..

· Registered
709 Posts
I'm not worthy...

Thanks Serg! I wanted everyone to know how happy and honored I am to be on the homepage! It means a lot to me :drink1:

You put a lot of work into making this site happen and giving us all a place to hang out and get the info we need to work on our Rovers. My Discovery wouldn't have been as fun to work on if it wasn't for the feedback and encouragement from others on this forum. Thank you :drink1:

I'm looking forward to seeing the other Rovers posted on the page!

· Registered
1,744 Posts
ibjettin said:
I'm not worthy...
Don't be so modest. The truth is we enjoy your company along with all the other characters (sort of like a brotherhood), that make this site as outstanding as it is, although I don't understand why you finish each sentence with the word 'drink'? A Fraudian slip perhaps? :D

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
GriffSC said:
Brian's the best. It's some of YOU other hosers that don't sit well.

hhmmmmmm....wonder whom he is speaking of..You know RoverX? :D

· Registered
188 Posts
Disco said:
Don't be so modest. The truth is we enjoy your company along with all the other characters (sort of like a brotherhood), that make this site as outstanding as it is, although I don't understand why you finish each sentence with the word 'drink'? A Fraudian slip perhaps? :D

I was just thinking the same thing after reading his post. Live it up man, you and your truck definately deserves it, even though your bailing on the LR. :D

Oh, and here's one for ya! :drink1:

· Registered
709 Posts
Oh I'll still be around :D there's going to be another Discovery in the driveway one day. I'm already making plans on buying back our '97 DI we sold to a family member a couple years ago.

Besides where else can I get this much entertainment :confused

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.