Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's my babied Discovery ll for sale again due to a new career journey out of state:

Rare '99 SE 5-seater "woodcote green" color.Looks bronze under full sun.107K miles.No Off-road on her, just to and from work and to parks and theaters on weekends.Complete upper engine gasket overhaul Nov '04 cost $2,200, have papers.New Old man EMU stabilizer,New complete "Pilot Motorsports" custom dual catback exhaust, new complete "y" pipe with cat converters from Atlantic british(yep, the $700 part).New drivers window power lock actuator, new battery, Full power, No sunroofs, full-cloth interior, cd changer, fog lights, black body cladding on the sides, genuine Land Rover side steps, owners manual still in glovebox, five(5) 18" chromed Mondials, genuine factory rear towing package with trailer lighting provision, genuine Land Rover complete front brush bar with removable headlight protectors and all hardware not installed yet, all lighting inside and out work.The list goes on and on.

Asking $8,500 OBO
Located in Troy, MI
No trades please.I need cash, that's why I'm selling.P.M. me if interested.

Thanks,
Carlos

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.