Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Mod. --- I'm watching you
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone

I'm placing an order for ladders on Monday. Does anyone else need one?

The price will be $95+shipping to you. I might be able to get the price a little lower if I have enough buyers. If anyone has any questions just let me know or if there's something you need let me know this weekend so I can figure it out for you and add it to the order. :wave:

1. ibjettin - Paid 08-25-05 Thanks :buttrock:
2. type911 - Paid 08-24-05 Thanks :buttrock:
3. rmuller - Paid 08-23-05 Thanks :buttrock:

I'll be placing the order today... :D

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rmuller said:
I'm down.. where are these from, NWP?
Yes! :buttrock:

I didn't have time to put the order in this morning and this afternoon Are you guys all set to order?

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm going to double check the delivery time.

You can pay via paypal, but I'll need everyone's home addresses for shipping quotes.
I'm going to call and make sure they have enough in stock or the time frame if not.

If everyone could Email me there home addresses that would be great!
[email protected]

thanks John

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got everyone's emails, and I'm getting the quotes for the shipping. I hope to have this nailed down no later than tomorrow morning... Pacific Time ;) so hopefully by tomorrow afternoon Eastern time.

Thanks everyone!

Anyone else?

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alrightly I got the shipping pricing and I've going to email each of you with a total.

If anyone else needs one I have 2 extra available. Just let me know.

Cheers,
-John

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The order has been placed. :D Thanks everyone!

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tracking numbers will follow later on today. However those will be mailed to each of you.

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have sent everyone an email with your tracking numbers and all the shipping info. If you guys have any questions just give me a call (I included my cell phone number in each email) or you can just shoot me an email.

Thanks again everyone! :drink1:

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok once everyone gets there ladders installed I want to see them! Why.... because : :needpics:

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Did you guys get your ladders without any problems? I didn't hear from you guys so I guess everything went good?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Thanks for setting up the group buy! We just got back from our trip and I've been a busy guy :D I had a few packages waiting to be opened and installed!!! I installed the ladder and a 1" lift :D I'm expecting the 04' bumper, G4 A-bar, factory running boards and some other great stuff by Friday... For now here's some new shots with the ladder and 1" lift! You may also notice the 04' tail lamps :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.