Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
very disco
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I’m searching for a pair of OEM or OEM style headlight grills for my Range Rover classic:

part STC 8026

I will accept them in almost any condition as long as the price reflects it.

cheers

·
Registered
2003 Discovery 2 SE7
364 Posts
Rev, wouldn’t it be easier and cheaper to 3D print your own based on pictures of the part and measurements from your truck? That’s probably what I would do if I had access to a printer - old niche parts like that are typically really hard to find and expensive in my experience.

·
very disco
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Idk about easier… id have to design them myself in the look/style of the OEM from the few pictures I can find. Plus they’d be plastic when the OEM (and my installed rears) are steel. I had actually seriously contemplated going down that road, until I recently scored this bit of kit from eBay.co.uk:

you are right however, it was not inexpensive. I’d rather spend the money and do my classic right though

Reactions: V50_M66

·
Registered
2003 Discovery 2 SE7
364 Posts
Oh nice. I had always just assumed they were plastic lol - guess they have an actual purpose besides looking cool. Glad you could source it - that kind of stuff (rare in it’s day factory accessories or add ons) is almost impossible to find sometimes

·
very disco
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’ve been looking for a year straight. Found a set of no-washer ones, a set of tubular ones…

I will be the one!!!

·
very disco
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

BAM!!!

·
very disco
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·