Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Reptile Expert
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm ordering the Genuine Parts Brush Guard for my 2003-2004 Disco (and an aftermarket wiring harness) to install over my spring break when I head home to FLA. I'm on a limited time basis while i'm home and I've got to get the rover serviced. I've got a 10% discount at my dealership due to our returning customer status. So I'm debating on whether to order the parts through them and have them install it while they do my normal service. Or order it via atlantic british (at normal price $699) and install it myself.

I need legit instructions for the 03/04 model, not the 1999-2002 model like I can get in my Rave CD. any pdf files or a website with a proper description would be wonderful. I'm gonna call Atl. British tomorrow and see if they have it on file, but the sooner I can see them the better to help me schedule my break (So I can get this rover in some florida dirt).

BRUSH BAR - WRAPAROUND - Exterior Accessories for Land Rovers & Range Rovers

product #, pic, and description from ATl. british

·
Former LR tech, Albany NY
2,437 Posts
if its geniune it comes with instructions.

stupid picture instructions that make little sense but still picture instructions.

·
Reptile Expert
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i know it comes with instructions. i need to see the instructions prior to ordering so i know which is the best route for time saving......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts