Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone:
I was just wondering about a particular Range rover model that I saw a while ago while I was on vacation at the Dominican Republic(besides Puerto Rico,in the Caribeean).I saw a late 80's-early 90's short wheelbase 4 door Range rover in front of a house.It was of a light metallic blue color.While I thought it was a "county" model,since it was heavily equipped,I saw that on the back panel besides the right tail light it had a decal that said "vogue" instead of "county".Does any of you guys know a bit more about this particular model?Was it available here in the U.S?Is it more top-of-the-line than the "county" model?Differences if any between the two?Let me know.
Thanks,
Carlos :D

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
European loaded model

I am sure one of our UK friends could explain it in more detail, but bascially the Vogue model was the top of the line optioned out Range Rover in Europe. It came with all the stuff that we have here standard. Most Range Rover Classic's sold in Europe came lightly equipped and you could add all the things we got to them... someone please correct me if I am wrong...

Serg
:drink1:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi, the Vogue was the standard model with the up spec Vogue SE replacing it later on.Then came the LSE (long wheelbase special edition) and finally the Autobiography which for a huge mark up allowed you to specify custom body colour and interior trim.
Hope this is of some interest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.