Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed a custom rear bumper on my 99 D2 and did a half assed job of rewiring the turn signal lights. I just cut the wires off the old lights and connected the wires for the turn signals to the new lights in the bumper, leaving the rear fog light wires capped and loose. The turn signal lights are just simple 2" round amber marker lights. Pretty sure they are 12v. Since the install the turn signals flash rapidly like the bulbs are out, which I don't mind too much. The bigger issue is that when I tried to hook up a trailer today the turn signals would not work on the trailer. I'm wondering what I need to replace or rewire in order to get everything working properly again since I need to be able to tow a trailer with lights. I'm assuming the wiring job for the truck's tail lights is interfering with the wiring for trailer hookup. Any helpful advice is appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.