Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I meant to write this thread a month ago but forgot all about it until last night. While repalcing my sparkplug wires last month I noticed a small hole in the center of my intake. It is about 3/16 of a inch no threads or hoses or anything around it. It is right in the center of the intake. Anyone know what it is or if it is suppose to be there. It seems strange to have an open hole on the intake. Would someone please take a look at their's and see if it is the same. Thanks

·
Mod. --- I'm watching you
324 Posts
Well I ran down to take a look... is it facing the engine between the MAP senosr and the trottle body?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for looking, if you are facing the motor it is on the very top in the middle of the intake. I guess that is what it is called. It's the big metal piece on the very top of the motor. The hole small, I saw it while I was lying across the motor changing the plug wires. If you would look again I would appreciate it, I don't know anyone around me that has a Disco or I would look myself. Thanks again.

·
Mod. --- I'm watching you
324 Posts
oh you mean the intake manifold? I'll take a look again tomorrow as it raining cat & dogs right now ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.