Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1090 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
appstatedisco said:
My name is Matt, aka AppStateDisco. I'm in college at Appalachian State in the mountains of NC. I have a '95 Disco SE7 lifted about 3" with OME extra heavy duty springs, rancho 9000's adustable in rear and 5000's up front(I think?). I removed my front valence(plastic) bumper and have a useless brushguard on there. I have 260/70/R16 General Grabber A/T2's on it now, I really miss my interco trxus M/T's though. I get terrible gas milage. I play rugby. I drink constantly. At a party I'll start off hitting on the hottest girl there, but end up going home with the fattest, it's inevitable. I'm from Charlotte, NC and my favorite food group is meat. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Appy State Fellow eh.....i used to be up there alot for the girls. im up that way alot to ski though.....well used to

I'm Derrick, i joined actually just a few days ago. I'm 24 and I have a 97 D1 I started building last march. I love everything to do with rovers, and i usually don't go a week without doing something new to mine. I wheel the Cheese Whiz out of it and haven't been disappointed yet!

I am a Pro Photographer with a degree in Digital Media. I'm about to move Nov. 28 from East Tn (kingsport) to Co. (winter park). So if you're from Co you better send me a hello PUNK!

my truck

·
Majesticdisco1
1,248 Posts
You'll be with a awesome gathering in Colorado Derrick.

all kinds of lifted and killer Rovers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello,
My name is Jarrod Williams. I am a 25 year old draftsman in Covington Kentucky. I live in Oakley, OH and go to Northern Kentucky University.
I have a 00' DII with most of the goodies. I like to brag about the one cool thing... a 10,500lbs Milemarker Hydraulic winch.:buttrock: Slow as hell but will keep pulling as long as the engine is running.

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
JWilliams said:
I like to brag about the one cool thing... a 10,500lbs Milemarker Hydraulic winch.:buttrock: Slow as hell but will keep pulling as long as the engine is running.
Hell yeah...A co-worker of mine has one of those on his jeep....They are wicked.....:buttrock: :buttrock:

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
My name is X.
I was born in '69.
I have a '96 D1 aka The Black Widow.
Married, well almost...
I have 3 boys and 1 girl on the way.
I have 3 cats - Kiki, Mandy, & Killer - and 1 Jack Russell Terrier - Missy.
I live in Ripon. No, not England. Northern California.
I am a loan officer, formerly a therapist/administrator.
I have no friends so that's why I'm on LRO all the time.

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
roverX said:
I was born in '69.
I have no friends so that's why I'm on LRO all the time.
:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
After lurking for a while, I figured I would finally register. My name is Butch. I am 34 years old and live in Idaho. I just recently (June) purchased a 1998 Discovery LE. I absolutly love it. I am so glad I sold my pick up truck for it. Currently the vehicle is still stock, excpt for the K&N filter. I don't know what/when I am going to modify it, but I'm sure I'll do something with it!

·
Registered
20 Posts
i guess i'll go ahead and chime in. i'm phil (same phil. from other boards) and i drive an '06 range rover sport hse and yes i take it offroad. been lurking on here for a few weeks. when i noticed a number of folks from the bay area, thought it would be a good place to connect with others to go wheeling. married with 2 kids & they all love going wheeling. my sport is still stock right now with cosmetic mods only. top of the list is a set of 18s so i can get some real offroading tires.

here's a vid of my sport in action and a few pics

Attachments

·
Don't sweat the little stuff....everythings little
51 Posts
Guess I'll chime in also. New to the list as of a week ago. I've owned 2 Rovers, an 04 RR and the 03 Disco. Pics to be posted later as soon as I can figure out how...mostly stock right now.

Trying to justify a roof rack tent set-up for a trip to sturgis next summer. Anyone have one/use one? Is it safe??

Thanks for all to great information and banter.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hello everyone. im new to here and i have tryied a post on the tech post but maybe i didnt follow the rules so im starting at the start. i have a 86 rover with a 3.9 i bougght it and it was a really good truck till i washed it.(aperantaly mud puddles are diffrent because a drove threw depper ones)but to make a great adventer short ive went threw the alt.,coil,wires.roter,cap.but i still got no spark so i guessed the amp module.but in the proses of getting one i ran across a 91 distibutor but it has a voltage module that is a three prong. is there anyone out there that knows the wiring for the three or willing to trade across for it

·
Registered
464 Posts
Abraham here. I am 34. I currently own two Rovers, '00 DII and '93 Range Rover LWB. I previously owned a '96 DI which I took to Moab, Utah and went cross country on the same trip. I was out on the road for about a month. Can't wait to do it again. Oh yeah I almost forgot, I also work. LOL!

·
Mad as a Box of Frogs
40 Posts
G'day from Luton

Hello from Luton, England. My name is Brett, I have a 1981 Series III 88" Diesel. It is stock original apart from Military Michelin XCL's. I bought it a non runner but having spent lots of time and money, I can now have fun. I do quite a bit of off roading but try and keep it non destructive. I've have other cars but would choose the Landy every time.

Moderators Note: Resized for easier viewing, click http://x5.freeshare.us/122fs4790216.jpg for original size.

·
It's all about my Blue Balls!
2,109 Posts
01001010 said:
Kelli...lol...lets leave your intro post in the Lounge section..LOL...

LOL! Now that is sad! I would love to read your intro Kelli....LOL!

·
Registered
11,802 Posts
Yay!

JungleRR said:
LOL! Now that is sad! I would love to read your intro Kelli....LOL!
:lol:

Ahem... My name is Kelli...32 years of age....I reside in the Midwest.... I was thrown directly to the LRO wolves of the Lounge months back. :D I drive a 98 D1, aka: Betty. MY LR knowledge is very limited, but slowly advancing due to LRO's savvy members. :clap:

I think my first REAL wheelin adventure will be in Colorado so I can strap Funrover to the roof rack and make Disco Mike scream like a girl w/my off roading skills....:drive: LOL!

Cheers to all the new members! Very VERY nice LR's! :clap:

:drink1:

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
kellijo said:
I think my first REAL wheelin adventure will be in Colorado so I can strap Funrover to the roof rack and make Disco Mike scream like a girl w/my off roading skills....:drive: LOL!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

41 - 60 of 1090 Posts