Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1021 - 1040 of 1095 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. Besides having owned a 2008 LR2, I’m pretty new to the Land Rover lifestyle. I recently purchased a 2003 D2 SE. Though it’s having some under-the-hood issues at this time, I’m hopeful she will be up and running soon. I’m here to learn and connect with fellow LR enthusiast. Cheers!

Attachments

·
Disco Chai
28 Posts
Hello everyone I'm a first time Owner of a used 2000 Land Rover Discovery 2 (my first vehicle I've ever bought,btw).I'm not sure what I've gotten myself into with Her(DiscoChai)!however I would love to fight for her, I'm on budget and I am not a mechanic . we'll see what happens...

·
Registered
2 Posts
New Rover family member

Hello my new rover family i have a 2006 land rover range rover with 120000 miles on it and now im having air compressor issues

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just picked up a Disco 2 - in the shop now getting head gasket done :)grin )

Glad to be a part of the forum here. MY rig will mostly be a weekender for off road camping trips, fishing, fire road exploring etc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Owner here in Oklahoma. I just picked up a LWB RRC in amazing condition. I purchased it from the original owner with 130k miles! I plan to daily drive this truck and keep it great condition.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2004 Disco II 124K and just almost completed a valve and head gasket job

Here is the picc of the left over part after the head job.
Any suggestionsa as to where they go ?
Thanx

Newbie here to the forum, but have been lurking since last summer.

Great instructions for the head gasket job using the PaulP38A.com.
Also great advice lifting up the rear end of the engine by removing two tranny bolts and jacking it up (would have never made it without this tip).

I have a couple parts left over and don't know where they go.
I will post a pic (separate post) and hope someone can recognize them.

I appreciate all your inputs and advise.
R
Ed Crow State College, PA

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Range Rover project Mozambique!

Hi All

Im from Mozambique and I just love land rovers,

I would like to learn more about these machines!

Currently I have a range rover 2003 HSE project,and it doesnt have an engine,

What are my best options?

·
Premium Member
7,895 Posts
Buying a motor would be a step in the right direction. :D

Welcome to everyone

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Good morning to all,

I've been a LR owner on and off for about 25 yrs...currently own a 2011 RRS HSE. Moved to CA about a year ago and live in Rancho Palos Verdes from Florida and NY. Love the state especially all the outdoor activities it has to offer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

I have owned Land Rovers since 1989. We have 2 Range Rover Classics and 1 Series 2 Discovery. My biggest regret selling number 360 NAS Defender 110.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First Rover

Hello good people. I've recently purchased a 2013 RRS Luxury in Siberian Silver/Ebony interior with about 30k and it's a beauty! It's like a new car! Very happy with the way it looks and drives and Ive got that amazing Warranty through 2019 and/or 100k. Thankfully! Two days after I bought it, I was stranded in farm country an hour outside my destination of Monterey, CA with a failed alternator. Not to mention it was 11pm with my family and a dog the two days before Christmas. Had the car towed to LR Monterey and they did the repairs and provided me with a rental to get me back to LA after the holiday. Then had it shipped back to my house! And since then, they've been very forthcoming about my reimbursement for interruption of trip, etc. S#*t happens. Great service so far. Looking forward to years of fun in this go anywhere machine.:grin

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello!

Hello!

My name is Nate and I own a 1997 Discovery that my parents were the original owners of. I know the car is 20 years old but it would be a dream to get another decade out of it. I love my Landie but unfortunately I may have to part ways with it. That's why I came here to ask you guys for some advice!

Recently moved to Denver and love the outdoors. The Land Rover is what gets me there :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone...I am in my late 20s and am a geologist in Colorado. I currently own a 2011 supercharged range rover and had a 2006 supercharged range rover before this one. I look forward to chatting about all the rovers!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone!! My name is Chevy, and I'm a veteran in the Armed Services. I currently do not own a RR, but I'm searching for a RRS for the misses. I traded in my Infiniti QX80 about a month ago (lease was up) and would like to get something more "fun" to drive. Looking forward to all of the advice about RR and RRS!!

1021 - 1040 of 1095 Posts