Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, this will serve as my introduction post as well as looking for your thoughts and recommendations.

I have had a 2012 Range Rover Supercharge on hold at my local Land Rover dealership. Car is very low milage (35,995 miles) and is in amazing shape with the exception of the rims (Curb rash on passenger side) and is fully loaded including the Strut Package - just without autobiography package. All service records and always serviced and sold by this dealer, 1 owner.

Range Rover/Jaguar full coverage warranty for 2 years/50k miles $0 deductible is $5600. I purchase my Cadillac Escalade from this dealer and have a relationship with the sales guy. He is saying this is the cheapest they can do $100 under cost. What are your thoughts as current owners?

My bank I am financing through can provide me with a mechanical repair coverage with Platinum coverage 48 months/48k miles for $3400 and change. I will post the brochure below.

Please let me know your all's thoughts and if I should avoid the car for any reason. Would love to be able to save the $2200 difference in warranties.

Lastly, any comments on weak points or concerns are welcomed! Of course, I am aware of the air suspensions likelihood of failure but not too much beyond that! I need all the help I can get! :grin

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.