Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
These pretzels are making me thirsty
317 Posts
I am witgh you on the grill, not to sure about that. But the rest of that set-up is kick ass, far as I am concerned. Well, at least it looks kick ass. :buttrock:

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
keptin said:
eck...I think the grill looks terrible....I personally like them better stock....without all the shiny chrome stuff and clear signals and RR wheels.....

I am with you there Keptin....I like the D-90...just not like that...Looked like a real mall crawler!

·
Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,942 Posts
That truck looks good without all that chrome on it plus the RR wheels. Kinda reminds me of the older Rovers of the 50s and 60s.

·
317 Posts
I think I should have looked at the pic closer, I didn't notice the wheels. But I do like the bumper, I like the skid plate, and snorkel. Since you rig is silver, I would stay away from the stainless around the headlights. Maybe even try to find a black skid plate to offset the silver.

'course now it looks like I am just following evenone else.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Ugh, that poor D90...

The wheels need to go, and the tires are just wrong. It needs to have mud tires, anything else is a disgrace.

The clear lights are acceptable, not my thing but not too terrible. The grille isn't obscene either, definitely a waste of money though.

Back to the original question, I wouldn't buy any of that crap, except maybe the lights. Don't waste your money on an A-bar, get a real bull bar. The grille and headlight surrounds are useless as well, don't bother unless you really really like the blingy no-respect-from-real-wheelers look.

·
317 Posts
Alright, sent it back to you. While trying to see if it looked ok I tested it as my own avatar. Now I can't get Metallica back. No more animated avatar it seems. Oh well, that was getting a bit annoying anyway, and if I was annoyed with it, you guys musta been really annoyed.

Anyway, all you have to do is login to the site, go to user CP, edit avatar, upload it and your done.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I always think it is funny when people try and turn a rough as guts purpose vehicle in to something other than it is, ie add bling bling. But thankfully we live in countries where we can do what we want. To much chrome for my liking to much work to keep it clean.
Adam

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.