Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
2,423 Posts
Hi
Difficult bro see exactly what you are pointing out in the attached picture but it appears to be in the area of the front axle.which is nowhere near the a/c drain
A/c drains (there are 2) are over the transmission in the trans. Tunnel of the body about even with the base of the dashboard.
If you are seeing coolant dripping in the area of the front axle on the passenger side, check if it is coming from the overflow tube coming off the coolant resivior.

Reactions: DiscoveryChai

·
Disco Chai
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just the fact you hit me back means everything sometimes, lol. Thanks! I'm going to update in about 12hr! With another pic! I think I found it but I stuck something up it and it's seems hollow. IDK but will continue in the daytime! 1��

·
Administrator
2,423 Posts
What are you dealing with / trying to do or find ?

·
Disco Chai
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2000 land Rover Discovery 2.
Water sound on passenger side (ac/heat/fan don't work) but just wanted to start with sticking something up the Ac drain to see if water comes out. Later I will take pic of what I think is ac drain. I stuck screw driver up but sounded hollow(No water came out) ? I do hear a motor trying when I mess with fan/ac/heat buttons.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.