Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to be on the FRONT page of Land Rovers Only????

Well now you can.. and a few of you already are... take a look at the entry page at www.landroversonly.com At the bottom you will see 4 images of Land Rovers... one of my XD and 3 of some of the members... if you want to have your picture featured in that space, post your pics in this thread.. I will pick pictures on a weekly basis and change them around.. so here's your change to get your LR on the front page!

PLEASE do not post huge pics, I will have to resize them anyhow.... make them small if you can.

Serg

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
I would like mine on the front page!!!!! But I didn't see the entry form!!??!!

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No entry form, just post your pic in this thread... don't make it too large as I will have to resize it anyway...

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Serg,
I have a daughter that lives up your way, visit her every so often, thought it would be fun to get together and go wheeling some time. I live in the santa Barbara area hwere we don't have alot of trails unless we go up to Goreman area or North.
Anyway, here are two different pictures from the Calif. high desert, one from Silverwood Lake and the other from the Calico trail outside of Barstow.
Mike J.

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks...

Also the pics don't need to be wheelin pics at all.. I will take pics of your slammed Rover with 22's, at the mall, whatever.... 3/4 shots are best.. it's going to be small so people have to be able to tell what is in the pic...

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
Pics of my 97 D90, Sorry about the size. I couldn't resize them.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Here's my entry

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Serg, PM me to give you non-cardomain-stamped pics if you choose mine eventually. I would be able to upload these to my site, but my comp is down atm. Or better yet, if you just crop these, you can bypass it.

*Edit* feel free to grab any from my cardomain site; www.cardomain.com/ride/707844/1

Have a couple to throw in:

Much of this stuff I have high res (5mb) pics of, so they can be cropped without taking away quality to the point where they arnt useable.

...I have one I can get with a filled in background..

....also perhaps stuff from here....
http://www.landroversonly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6646&highlight=reno

or
this (page 1 + 2) I have high res versions of these....could crop rover/s in any way and still be very good quality.
http://www.landroversonly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6187&highlight=bear+valley+trail

·
Registered
641 Posts
cellulararrest, It's got Old Man Emu heavy duty coils with BF goodrich 245/75/16's and bilsteain shocks. Thats it for lift, that pic was taken from almost ground level so it looks a lot taller. I think the setup I have is really nice for an RRC. easy to install, and it gives just the right amount of lift and springyness to clear stuff off road. There have been times when I've driven over stuff that stock rovers have dragged their bodies, and when the wheels hit an obstacle the springs will bounce the body up just enough to clear the obstacle. its pretty cool to watch. My buddy has Bearmach big blues and the same size tires on his rrc and it rides a little stiffer than the OME's but looks just as tall. I'm in NH too, PM me if you want to go off roading sometime. PS, my rangie is for sale if you're interested.

·
4,576 Posts
Here's my entry (what it looked like before the "Another LR embarassin moment" thread)

unfortunately, I've done more evening/night outtings than day time, so all my other pics are too dark

I should have another pic soon...

·
Registered
641 Posts
Serg, if you want to post some pics of members with rovers, here's me with dad, TerryS

·
Registered
641 Posts
Since he doesn't have these pics on the computer at home, I'll post them for him.... This is TerryS's 93 Defender 110 #103

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.