Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Polish and proud of it.
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend and next door neighber . Rolled his 2000 Disco II on a high way on friday . We had a bad rain storm / monsun . He hit a big podle of water and rolled the truck 3 times . He is banged up preaty good , but not majorly hurt.

It was a nice shampain collor . :bawling:

I don't know if he will get a nother one , cause I see a ton of them around CT now , but almost all are that Darck Blue , I seen one that was black ( at least looked black to me ) , and that's it . So I've seen like 5 of them around for sale .

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi; I've also noticed several more Discos around. Around where I live (near Stamford, CT) there are several billbords for purchasing LR's off-lease, which I've never seen before. I'm guessing many people are not purchasing their leased LR, in favor of something else that gets better gas mileage.

·
Polish and proud of it.
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What had happend is that the water pulled him tords the gardrail and that's why he rolled it .
He did rip him hamstring .. ( what ever is in the area of the biceps ) His arm is black . and he can't move his left arm casue of that musel all riped . But i say that he mushed it against the B piler .

His phone and walet is gone . it flue out of the truck when he was rolling . some medic found his glasses at least .
All he remembes is when he was rolling " When is this going to be over " and once he landed on his wheels " where am I " .

So the insurance gave him $16,300 for the truck . but he paid $16,100 year and half ago for it .

He was looking a the H3 , but he saw that it's a POS . so he went to milfort and got him self the 2003 LR disco II . Oh and his 2003 has 45k miles for $26K

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.