Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i finally got my baby running, we had some starter problems, and some distributor issues, but today after some coaxing she finally started. its such a wonderful sound...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Upate

We worked on it the next day...and it drives too...all we had to do was put the drive shaft back on and the fuel tank in. Now we have to get it to steer a bit easier. On another note, im gonna need to be getting some 3 point seat belts for the front, and i have some lap belts that i had orriginally for the front, does anyone know if those will fit on the back without that much trouble? Also, wheres the cheapest place (in the USA preferably) to get the seat belts?

·
Registered
21 Posts
i got a set of 3 point inertia belts in very good condition from a breakers to replace my lap belts in my ser 2a you wil have to get good anchor points i made up bracket for behind my shoulder and they work fine

·
Registered
317 Posts
juliano's?

theclay333,
I got my seat belts (lap belts mind you) from Juliano's in CT. They also sell the three pointers with all the retractable doodads. This was a heck of a lot cheaper than RN. However, if cheap is your goal, check out JCWhitney...

Bogatyr

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would post pics...but i have a slow internet with a high mp camera, so i will probably go and take some pics with my 1 mp camera...(my other camera)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.