Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
04 rover I just bought. My wife rrsally wanted it and I say it was nice to be back in one, _________ for a few days. I really love/hate them. Really thought the RR would be different than the LR but no such luck. I'm a contractor that was brought up through elec then worked for an hvac and electrical company and learned a few new tricks. Went on to open my own elec biz and a not so, turn out to be lifelong friend needed help getting his plumbing biz back on top so I opened all plumbing accounts and learned plumbing when not on elec jobs. Got the shaft and stuck with major invoices but learned to plumb. Went n and got builders license and built a few new ones. Came out but saw the light in remiss. Something new much more often and turn **** to something special. Still have industrial elec customers and keep on a few remiss. Married with five (5) that's 5 girls with 1 man right in the middle.
Not much more thasn gettinng by with all the varmits but a lucky, happy man with a super hot Ass wife that wanted this RR. Look forward to helping on whatever I can with my expertise and willl be glad to walk anyone thru what I can. I need a supper bad Ass that's seen it all in 04 RRs to get me thru this.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.