Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

Jump Seats DII

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  SCSL 
SCSL said:
Paul, I will spare you the details of mental retardation & the stupid assumptions I made which turned this relatively minor task into a question,,, suffice it to say,,they are now off. Thanks :D

Out of curiousity----I saw a picture once where a guy had basically stripped down his Disco from the rear seats back & Rhino Lined the whole thing. Can't remember where I saw it but looked pretty damn cool,,,and very practical for the trail. Has anyone here done anything like that?
I heard about that also, I thought it was a guy from NJ. He had it done in tan, but I heard it's taking a few weeks for the intoxicating smell to go away.

I remove all the carpet and molding in the cargo area of my D1. I plan on making a shelve like the Rangies. I did this on my 88 RR and it came out very nice.

I thought about POR15 but I want something to help reduce the noise. Do you know if Hammertite is any good?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.