Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just signed up today, thought i'd better introduce my self. Was pointed to this site by a member here FelixLockhart

I have been interested in land rovers for a while now, learnt to drive in a SWB Series III, had the land rover bug ever since.

At the moment i have a 1990 Defender 110 Station Wagon. Just finished a 200TDi conversion after the old TD packed up after 215000 miles.
Was going to rebuild but a 200TDi Discovery lump came up for a price i couldn't refuse. still, not the best move i ever made as its started to burn a bit of oil, ho hum at least ill get to see what the inside of a 200TDi looks like :( .

The only other major job is the bulkhead which will need patching before it's MOT is due at the end of march.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Gee, only 215K? LOL! We only wish we could get those things here in the US.
Welcome!

·
10,236 Posts
Welcome man!! great rover...Glad you made it here!!:wave: :wave: :wave:

·
Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,942 Posts
Welcome to LRO! And nice Defender sounds like:D, or is that it in your avatar? Looks like it.

·
Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,942 Posts
Looks good man! Keep on Rovering!:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
cheers mate

great d-110, i gots one too. by far the stoutest vehicle i have ever owned, in fact we are having a bit of a nice winter wind and rain storm right now and i am considering going outside to sleep in the truck. is stoutest a word? if not then i claim it. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts