Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

New to the forum. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and thanks for all the input on making my purchase. This site was great for getting a lot of info I needed to decide on what to buy. Just purchased a CPO '00 II SE7 today and so far so good. I'm sure I'll get lots of posts on this site.

I did have one question:
The previous owner did get the hood repainted on the vehicle so the "LAND ROVER" signature on the hood is gone. Is this just a sticker or is it painted on the hood? I really like that look on the front of the vehicle but unfortunately the previous owner had repainted it because of all the rock chips that were on it. Thanks again,

Frosty_Power
2000 Disco II SE7

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
You should be able to purchase it from the spare parts dept of any LR dealer, although, they may have to order it in for you.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Sorry, I should have mentioned that you can chose between two types - raised lettering or flat. They come on a sheet and you just peel off the backing and stick them on. FWIW, I like the flat letters as the residue from car polish is a little more difficult to clean out from the raised letters.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts