Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry have'nt posted so long, work is hectic this time of year. Was going to post some picks of my landy, but i'm afraid she has been at the garage for a while. We were doing a game capture a while ago and we use vehicles to close off the flanks as the chopper "herds" the animals into a boma. By the end of the day my landy was not sounding to good :dunno: ,found out the cylinder head had cracked :eek: :eek: , hopefully she will be back in action in the next few days, will post some pics then. On a different note I posted a while back that I want to convert a landy 109 bin into a trailer, there was some interest in this project, as yet I have'nt got started , but when I do I will keep you posted. Cheers for now.

· Registered
97 Posts
Broken Landy

Sorry to hear about your landy, hope you are able to get it back in action soon. Sounds like you were having fun, but it must be pretty hard work. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.