Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mod. --- I'm watching you
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyway people have asked me to post up pictures of my Disco but I really didn't have any good ones... I haven't really taken it wheel'n... yet! I do have some good pictures from our latest road trip to Yellowstone National park.

So for now here's a few pictures of it, my family and I:

The Family:

I'm just about 30 :confused (that's kinda odd...) and I'm a Mortgage Broker, a Telecommunication cabling designer and I own Kinetic Autosports with my friend. Kinetic is a start up audio/video system installer, a car tuning, and detailing shop. We're in the process of finding a new shop location so for now I run it out of the house ;)

Anyway that's a little about me.

So lets hear a little about your guys!

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Nice pics, cool truck, beautiful family.

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man. I have so many plans for this truck... :)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Nice pics, nice Disco (I like the color). Looks like you have a great family also. I was in your neck of the woods last week, picked up a bike from a guy in Farmingham on my way back from NH.

I have two daughter's myself (15 and 13).

Maybe next time I'm in the area we can meet up and chat about our Rovers or our families.

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
It's nice to meet you DarkKnight.
The mortgage business has been a good one these past several years.
You look like a nice guy w/ a nice family,,,better off w/out the wheelin'. It's a damn money pit,,,and addictive as all bloody hell !! :D
DON'T,,,DO,,,,IT !! (think dream: "NOOOoooooo!!!") It starts w/ a simple OME lift and some tires,,,next thing you know you have turned your garage into a custom fab shop, you have parts in the drawers of your desk, and your kids want you to finance the next generation Camel Trophy,,,,,,

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah John the next time your around maybe we can get together for something to eat. :drink1:

SCSL- Do you see the other car ;) I can't control it... its in my blood... :) I have the custom shop already ;) and what's worse is my daughter is already into it... yeah shes only 7 :confused not even sure how that happened but I'm sure its my fault, and now to make matter way worse my wife is really into the Disco and she keeps telling me to mod the crap out of the truck... like that help's someone like me, its like someone burning my wallet and me being ok with it :D
You'll all get to watch the transformation over the next 6 months or so... I'd say by next spring I'll have dropped enough money into this truck to buy a spare car... :confused I should seek professional help now.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Nice to meet you! Great looking truck, I can't wait to see what you do with the Disco in the coming months, the best deterant for me was to decide to buy a house, that has kept me away from the mod buying!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.