Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Polish and proud of it.
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need couple parts that most of u guy toke them off and probly tosed them in trash .

But I would like to fix this things on my truck and I'm hoping to just to pay for shiping .

The plastick parts that are attached to the bottom of the rear 1/4 panel and hold the mud flaps . I broke the driver side and on the pasanger side i'm missing the two screws and the clips that hold the mud flap to that plastick .

I fixed the driver side one with locktite glue , and epoxy ( had to make the parts that the srew gose in ) ( So It might not be perfect ).

Oh and the foam part that is behind the rear bumper and that 1/4 panel . Mine slid out when it got socked with the water and froze . I had frozen snow haning of that all the way to the ground , and I did not know that it was fragile , cause i riped it when the other half was still frozen to the bumper and the other half was haning below .

:) I did not even know that there is a part like this there LOL

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
You should call Steve at Rovertym. I bet he could get you that foam piece from the stock rear bumper. He probably has one lying around or just throws one out. They do a few installs so he could save it for you next time he does one.

·
Polish and proud of it.
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
beezel said:
The clips on the body panels are common body shop supplies

nothing special about them.

Those Clips don't look like a regula universal item . Cause it's double like .

I already looked . The place that has a ton of stuff like this , dose not have one even remotly fit .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.