Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave: Hello Hello, just joined the forum. Bit posh here ain't it. Anyway I'll be "in" most nites.

I run the site at Kirton Lindsey home of Global Pursuits. Been a fair bit in LRO etc about us lately, top 10 off road drives in the UK. We came 9th but were the only site in the top 10, not bad for first year :buttrock: What I'd like to know is what makes a good off road site an awsome off road site ? Is it big hills, mud, water, axle twisters, what what what ? We have over 500 Acres but want to make it more appealing, so what would you put in ?

By the way if anyone from the forum fancys poping over for our next event (sunday 31st Oct) let me know that you've read about it here and I'll knock a fiver off your first visit. More details at www.globalpursuits.co.uk
Hope to speak to you soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Jonny.

Seen you on Mud-Club and I know a few of there members have been to your site. All have a good time, so might just pop along to the next one :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.