Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Cam
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch of parts from 3 parted out discovery 1's:

There are electronic parts such as ECM, Sunroof ECU, SRS ECU, TPS, two stepper motors, front seats with seat motors, seat switches, speakers and boxes, air box with sensor, and more I am forgetting.

There are also body and interior parts such as hinges, window regulator (with motor), electronic locks, trim pieces, two sunroofs with drains (no glass), two front seats, sunroof switches and trim, shift knob, switches (window, cruise, and most other ones in dash), lug nuts, and lots more I am forgetting.

There are parts for both the GEMS and Bosch engines with the discos being from 96-98 I believe. I no longer have a discovery 1 so these parts are not needed. That being said, they are all in good shape and most are bagged and tagged individually and organized in bins.

You should bring a pickup truck or a small trailer if you are coming to get them, as the bins are large and the large parts like the seats and sunroofs take up some space.

I am asking $200 for all the parts, sold as a lot. I am not selling them individually. I know these parts are worth more than I am asking if you sell them on eBay, hell, the ECM is $150 alone, but I want to sell as a lot. My loss is your gain, happy shopping.

I am located just south of Charlotte, NC in a town called Waxhaw. You have to come pick the parts up, I can't ship them or deliver them anywhere.

Quickest way to contact me would be my cell 630-818-6376, call or text me any time. I can be emailed at [email protected], or you can reply to this post.

·
Cam
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is not an entire D1 by any means, but there are a lot of parts. I have three large storage bins with parts and then large parts like seats and sunroof frames and trim parts that don't fit in the bins. I don't have a complete list of all the parts but could try to gather one

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.