Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the single button remote from a Range Rover Classic or Discovery 1.. does not even need to work! Mine works gert, but the case broke! I need one that is solid with the key ring loop not broken.. anyone????

Serg

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should update this....

Remote Key LTD was nice enough to send me several sample units for the product test. So no need now, thanks!

Serg

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Serg said:
I should update this....

Remote Key LTD was nice enough to send me several sample units for the product test. So no need now, thanks!

Serg
So Serg, how about sharing one? :lol:

I need to get one, who's selling them here in the US?

BTW, what kinda product would you like to test next? Maybe I can help.

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
John,

There is one company that is going to sell them soon in the US. I will be getting one from them as well.

As far as product goes.. I have not gone all out yet, but basically I am writing to various companies that make product for LR to see if they want to send me a sample to test in exchange for a write up on this site.

Serg

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Serg said:
John,

There is one company that is going to sell them soon in the US. I will be getting one from them as well.

As far as product goes.. I have not gone all out yet, but basically I am writing to various companies that make product for LR to see if they want to send me a sample to test in exchange for a write up on this site.

Serg
IS there anything that we have that you are interested in? Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.