Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My land rover disco 2 2001 is showing all of these code. 1175,1590,1172,0430,0112,0563,0154,1668
Please help me. I also read a high pitch noise coming form the front of me car while driving.

· Premium Member
16,548 Posts
How many miles on the engine and how does the engine run?
First, clean and tighten the ground cables and battery cables, then go have the charging system tested, voltage should be between 13.6 and 14.4 volts. If the voltage is low it could cause a handful of codes, how long has the check engine light been on?
Once you verify the voltage, if it is OK, then clear all the codes and drive it till they come back then get them read and get back to us.

· Registered
75 Posts
This sounds like almost the same thing i went through a few months ago. I also had my system charge test done and it was normal, but you have a 0563 code which is system high voltage. I agree with Mike check all your connections first off. Does the truck have any leaks(coolant,oil,etc.)? Hopefully i can pay it forward and help you a bit, ive also recieved alot of help from the guys on this forum.

· Premium Member
16,548 Posts
There are no mis-fire codes so I would rule out any plug or wire issue.
112 is a low input for the incoming air thru the MAF
430 is a bad cat on bank 2
563 is system voltage is high
154 is a bad front 02 sensor
1590 is your 3 amigos
1172, both banks running rich
1175 indicates a lean burn on bank 2
You have a can of worms here, have you had your charging system checked yet????

· Registered
75 Posts
Yeah i agree theres alot going on there. I also had the 1590 code for the amigos and that went completely away with the rotor replacement and the pads. I wouldn t worry about that code yet though. I had my charge test done at auto zone and it only took 5 mins. Oh and Mike i dont know if you remember helping me but thought youd like to know that the disco is running great now. Better then it ever has!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.