Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Supplier
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day ALL Land Rover Owners

We supply Land Rover Used Spares and Parts. We buy new vehicles weekly for stripping. If we don't have the part for you, we will find it for you. Try our prices, even if you already got a Quote from another supplier we will try and beat it.

Contact us @ 0797484174

·
Registered
2 Posts

We supply Land Rover Used Spares and Parts. We buy new vehicles weekly for stripping. If we don't have the part for you, we will find it for you. Try our prices, even if you already got a Quote from another supplier we will try and beat it.

Contact us @ 0797484174
I took my car there for engine replacement on the 15-10-2019 the engine was replaced but never ending engine troubles still today the car is not driving. The floor manager is so rude and he also abused and scratched my car and further more they stole my metal rear bumper bidding and put it in their car. Also they sold me a front LH wheel hub but never installed it. Furthermore the sales guy Armand they did fake invoice to have me pay extra R 2000.00 on the gearbox they claim to have replaced during December later on when I came to fetch the car in January they've put a R 25000.00 invoice while I paid R 28000.00 in December. Overall the car was in a bad state engine covers not put back the gearbox shift covers missing. Both the floor manager and Armand were so rude not sure what is going on with them or maybe its because I'm black I don't understand I paid them in full. Now I must pay for breakdown to take the car back there twice now and they also switched my battery. Please help if you people can asseblief.

Unhappy customer

·
Registered
2 Posts

Contact us @ 0797484174

1 - 5 of 5 Posts