1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
249 Posts
Good Videos.

And I thought my family was weird

The only problem was that the guy in the last LR3 video made the car look bad, but it was really his shortcomings and his lack of knowledge of off-roading that got him stuck. IMO, I think that its a pretty nice and capable car

· Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Check out on Video Google 'motorworld'

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=motorworld

Check out the off-roading in the Iceland and the Dubai episodes using a Range Rover. Excellent auto series.

You can spend the whole evening using the back-to-back button.

Adam in NYC

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Rover Nick said:
Good Videos.

And I thought my family was weird

The only problem was that the guy in the last LR3 video made the car look bad, but it was really his shortcomings and his lack of knowledge of off-roading that got him stuck. IMO, I think that its a pretty nice and capable car

Hehe...yeah....but the guys at top gear are still really cool....they belong on the track more then off it. I love seeing American vehicle reviews....they are always able to fit in bits of commentary; crude vehicles, plastic cars, etc. but the americans cars suprisingly come out to be pretty high up there on thier rating system and they usually like them for thier "crude" qualities.

...Watch the one on the new corvette or viper.

· Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,914 Posts
Those Teutuls are hilarious in that LR3! And I thought that thing wasn't gonna live with Mikey behind the wheel.

2,914 Posts
That Documentary is awesome and very true: "Land Rovers are always doing something important."

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
LOL...... I have had all of those downloaded on my computer for awhile now.... I guess I am a LR junkie!!:D

2,914 Posts
Funrover said:
LOL...... I have had all of those downloaded on my computer for awhile now.... I guess I am a LR junkie!!:D
I guess so, cause I also downloaded them!:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.