Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been reported that eight Range Rovers and Land Rover Discoveries have been delivered to Deeside for the Royals festive break at Birkhall House. The fleet delivered are said to be worth over £400,000 and all painted in Balmoral Green. The vehicles were delivered via a transporter so that they could remain untouched for both security and cosmetic reasons. Land Rover have no doubt done this to increase their prestigious brand and also to tighten their royal association. Prince Charles already owns a Range Rover although it is said that it “conked out on a hill near Braemar with Camilla in the passenger seat, reported the Daily Record.

· Registered
5,468 Posts
Wonder if they're diesel or petrol? Were any of them the Sport model? Probably not. Camilla probably doesn't let Chuck out to play. :mad:

Do you think they get a discount at SouthDown? :D

· I'd love to be in the Rat Patrol
3,205 Posts
I can't find the site but one time I saw the Royal British Museum and they had a Land Rover that was owned by the Queen in a pic with a drip pan beneath. So I emailed the director and he in a very british way confirmed that it was indeed a drip pan.

Good times....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.