Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, I am planning on making a Land Rovers Only 2006 calendar composed of pictures of members vehicles. I already have some good candidates, however I would like to see more pictures of your:

Series
Range Rovers
Discoveries
Defenders
Freelanders
Lightweights
Forward Controls
Hybrids
etc...

Basically if you have a Rover you would like to submit for consideration for the calendar, post the pic. I can only use 12 pics, and want at least one pic of each of the above for the calendar. Post them here for starters.

Serg

· Registered
317 Posts
This might be a nice one for those colder months:

Bogatyr

4,346 Posts
Hey Disco...or Serg, I hope you dont mind me choosin but the second picture is FANTASTIC, great anngle, nice colors, and not to mention, that everything would immidiately know whos truck that was..haha..that plate up front, just classic! :clap:

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TerryS said:
So, I'm guessing Defenders are in the 'etc' catagory?
No, it was late and it slipped my mind... I added them in.. Of course we want defenders!!!

There will be TONS of good pictures, however only 12 can be chosen. But please keep em coming, and remember that if I choose the pic, I will need it in as large resolution as you have it. In other words I will need pix in at least 3 megapixel size.

Serg

4,346 Posts
I'll go ahead and volunteer my services and say that if your images need editing you can go ahead and send them over to me email [email protected] and I'll do my best :D

To keep the well taken pictures commin, I will not be removing things/people from the images, only color, focus, light adjustments...things of that sort.

:drink1:

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just keep in mind folks, I will need these in a large format.. you can post here, but also email to me at: "serg A T landroversonly D O T com".

Serg

· Registered
94 Posts
Serg said:
Just keep in mind folks, I will need these in a large format.. you can post here, but also email to me at: "serg A T landroversonly D O T com".
I've got all mine at 5MP. If you click them you get an intermediate size. Click them again and you get 2200x1800. :) I just prefer to save bandwidth for those that don't have a lot.

· Registered
492 Posts
I can supply them in large format Serg, I usually edit my stuff for web access knowing how slow access some people might have, especially on dial ups.

PM me your address so that I can send you a CD

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.