Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My 11 year old son is getting some driving lessons from me, as you can see he also loves the mud. In fact there was not a mud hole he did not miss. While he was messing the Landy, I did some bass fishing. All this happened at the Grootdraaidam last saturday, well, we on your way there right now.

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Nice rover!!!! Great pics..Glad you take the kid out driving..Bet he loves it

· Proud to be an Infidel
1,137 Posts
Great Pics!!!!!........nice Bass! I myself hauled in a 5 pound Spanish Mackerel last Saturday off the Florida coast. ( no..I was not fishing in the Landy...no snorkel fitted yet).

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi

So much for teaching ur son to drive. He crashed mom's Izuzu into a tree. Damaged whole front. Lucky it is only body repairs and the aircon tank. Cost about R15 000,00. I leave for sea house , Kenton-on-Sea, on 29 March, and be back on 24 April, that is if they can fix Izuzu in time, no way I drive Landy this far. It is 1040kms to there. I will send picks of f-upped Izuzu when I can.
This all happened at Grootdraai dam, on private land, so don't go hit dry land when you see a green Izuzu in the road.

Greetings,

Gerhard

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.