Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'71 SIIA Ex-Mod 109
Parabolics, GBR Locker, Alternator Conversion, Optima, Camo Paint Removed, Repaint, Unleaded Head, Body Panels customized by trees/rocks/etc...

Lets see what you are keeping on the road.

David

·
Registered
146 Posts
My current ride is a Stage 1 V8 fitted with long range tanks + air compressor and checker plating

This was my old ride which sadly will have to sold

Adam :beer:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are all of the Greenlanes in the UK this picturesque? These pictures look like they should be photo postcards or possibly Land Rover advertisements. Beautiful scenery and great looking rigs. :)

I’m very jealous (as are most US Rover enthusiasts) as to the availability of different models that never made it to the US. Love the Discovery 2-Door.

Thanks,
Keep 'em coming.

dd

·
Registered
5 Posts
DblD said:
Are all of the Greenlanes in the UK this picturesque? These pictures look like they should be photo postcards or possibly Land Rover advertisements. Beautiful scenery and great looking rigs. :)

I’m very jealous (as are most US Rover enthusiasts) as to the availability of different models that never made it to the US. Love the Discovery 2-Door.

Thanks,
Keep 'em coming.

dd
Yeah, the UK is a nice place...at least so far as scenery goes...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi
I usually drive these two:

This one is now a softtop and has parabolic springs.

This one has now a blue roof and a larger tyres

·
Registered
13 Posts
Heres SUW, my S3......pretty standard, but ive fitted paras to make her a little bit better on and off-road.

My other landy is a 1979 Range Rover...Currently Rebuilding. Heres the beast before I started and what it looks like now.

and ALL BOW BEFORE MY MIGHTY ENGINE!!!! :buttrock:

4.7 litres of 4 cylinder diesel fun!!! :lol:

Dave.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hello all,

Here's my 1982 88-inch diesel:

(the L-plate isn't there anymore!)

The engine is a 5-bearing 2 1/4 unit which was overhauled exactly a year ago and has not given any trouble since. Slow (60mph absolute top speed) but steady and excellent off-road:

It's currently being converted from a Hard Top to a 7-seater 'Station Wagon'-it just needs the Safari roof fitting at the moment:

Jack

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, i'm new to the forum and here is a picture of my series 1 which i am restoring and converting to a station wagon

·
Registered
125 Posts
I can't post a picture, but the website my wife set up is on www.nickslandrover.co.uk

She has set up a small business creating commercial and private websites, and I think the site looks pretty slick. The 109 has had a lot of work put into it too. I'd love your feed back on both the vehicle (now undergoing chassis and bulkhead replacement) and the site.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Andrew 388 nice looking shorty you have there and g7jtk love those lightweights just wish we had more of them hear in OZ
Actually everone's landy looks great just love those leafers :clap:

Adam :beer:

·
Registered
46 Posts
1972 V8 Lightweight

Here it is again g7jtk. Yes; thanks, the colour scheme does look good I think, although plain sand looks good too. I chose it because everone elses is green! It also means I can have a sand colour chassis and wheel arches.

and again:

With some other toys:

Note the genuine 7.62mm bullet hole, courtesy of Sennybridge range.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts