Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, seems like all the threads here are about stuff breaking. I consider my '94 Disco to be overall quite reliable and fun to drive. I am considering possibly getting a suspension or some steel wheels or something to toughen up its image a bit. Lets see some pics of your mean discos. I need inspiration!
thanks
-terry

·
Registered
20 Posts
I dont have it yet, but since its my first Rover Im super excited..here are the pics from the current owner..and its bone stock so Its not going to inspire you much either.... :wave:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Not sure if this is mean or not :confused

My disco is a Rossignal 3 door fitted with 2 inch suspension lift,bfg's and arb bar.

Future mods include 2 inch body lift ,31 inch simex tyres ,onboard compressor , snorkel ,roofrack and other bits and pieces

It runs a V8 + auto setup

Adam :beer:

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
This is my 99 D2 playing in the high deserts of California.
It rarely ever give me a hard time and climbs like a mountain goat.
Mike J.

·
Registered
62 Posts
nice

you all have beautiful discos. i am in dents boat with the whole drivetrain out to rebuild and am hoping to put an emu kit on it. great pics everyone thanks also 4 inspiration to hurry and finish mine good call on this post teryrudy :drink1: :buttrock:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.