Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
very disco
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

well it’s dark now... three cans of custom made chawton white over one can of primer, all of that under two cans of clear... and six hours later

·
Super Moderator
2,018 Posts
Looking goooood!👍

·
very disco
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here’s a better, lighter shot!

I have a brand new fairlead which I haven’t installed yet because it looks like I’ll have to redrill the mounting holes on this bumper... not sure what they were thinking but the holes are about 1.5” too low...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks great....but I think an exterior fire extinguisher would really be a nice touch!
White looks great on Rovers. Mine’s Chawton White too.
Like the rack too. I’ve been thinking about adding one that Atlantic British sells to my rig. Pretty pricey though.

·
very disco
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bahaha. I decided to skip the extinguisher and I have RT Hood coming out to install a full Ansul Fire Suppression system this weekend. Then I’ll pass fire inspection and can start cooking on my 190 degree engine.
I lucked out and found my rack used one state away for $500 with the lights on it, so I made a day trip and snagged it. I’ve built this truck on the cheap lol. Well, cheap relative to what I could’ve spent...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bahaha. I decided to skip the extinguisher and I have RT Hood coming out to install a full Ansul Fire Suppression system this weekend. Then I’ll pass fire inspection and can start cooking on my 190 degree engine.
I lucked out and found my rack used one state away for $500 with the lights on it, so I made a day trip and snagged it. I’ve built this truck on the cheap lol. Well, cheap relative to what I could’ve spent...
😂🤣😂🤣
Seriously, looks like you’ve done a great job on your build.

·
very disco
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! As my signature shows, I’ve owned many discos over the years, and I’ve done various mods, but I’ve never been (financially) equipped for really build one out.
I am now, so I’m taking my time and trying to do it both cheaply (I’ve really missed the mark there; see my build cost thread) and more importantly, properly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts