Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Pros: Good light, multiple lenses supposedly help, bright
Cons: very expensive, very large

Verdict: ...an overpriced colossus to compete with the time tested standard. ...maybe I have to cut back on the car and driver?

I say go with hella rallye 4000's, cornering for front, euro for middle two top, cornering for outer two top, hella 130watt H1 bulbs all around.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Love them....They are great, they are a bit price but the durabillity makes up for it.... My friend have them, different sizes etc...They have put them through the courses and they have proved themselves.... I also love the adjustable beam that they have and the clip on colored filters for different weather...When i buy lights i am going with Lightforce. With the different sizes I am going to mount the 10" up front and the 6"(i think that is the size) in the rear...well hope this helps

·
Registered
707 Posts
WOW this was the first i have heard of LightForce and i just did some research....Holy ****. I'm for sure ordering these screw Hella's unless its a couple cheap 500's for surround lighting.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
sry guys, im just liking hellas way too much.....also cant see spending that much for a light made almost entirely out of polycarbonate (plastic body and lens...and maybe mount too). I know its strong, but im not one to stray away from the metal body and precision glass lens.

Despite the advantage of being much lighter, im sticking with the metal and glass hella rallye 4k's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.